What a delight, and an incredible surprise, to have Crissouli nominate me for a 2nd Star on the “Blog of the Year 2012 Award”. This is such an honour, especially coming from a person’s whose work I admire so much. Thankyou Chris and thankyou also for the beautiful words accompanying my nomination.
Huge congratulations to others whom Chris has nominated which you can read about by clicking HERE.
It’s always difficult deciding whom to nominate for an Award, such as this, as there are so many Blogs I follow, delight in, and which enrich my life. My final decision is as follows… and you only need to click on the link, have a bit of a read, and I guarantee that you’ll find a few new “favourites” there. Enjoy!!!
NOMINATIONS FOR BLOG OF THE YEARS 2012 AWARD ARE:
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
5. If you choose, you can now join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
6. As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars… For further information on collecting stars, just click on the link provided in Rule 3.
Happy blogging for 2013 everyone… Cheers, Catherine