Many thanks to Pauleen of Family history across the seas for nominating my work for the “Blog of the Year 2012 Award”. Am still amazed that so many people are interested in the Family Stories I write and to be recognised by my peers, in this way, is almost unbelievable.
Huge congratulations to others whom Pauleen has nominated. The details can be found by clicking HERE.
Now I have to make the difficult choice of nominating others for this Award. There are so so many Blogs I follow, delight in, and which enrich my life. My final decision is as follows… and you only need to click on the link, have a bit of a read, and I guarantee that you’ll find a few new “favourites” there. Enjoy!!!
4. AS THEY WERE
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
5. If you choose, you can now join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
6. As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars… For further information on collecting stars, just click on the link provided in Rule 3.
Copyright © 2013. Catherine Ann Crout-Habel